Soft Decadent Peanut Butter Protein Cookies that's Actually Healthy .... and Tasty as well!!
Peanut butter cookies are my ultimate favourite cookies. Problem is they're usually not really that healthy for you. However, I found this low calorie, low sugar, high-protein recipe that is really easy, yummy and taste just like those decadent soft peanut butter cookies!
You only need 4 ingredients, doesn't require any flour and takes less than 25 minutes to make. Each cookie will have 9 grams of protein.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 60g (2 scoops) of Go Good Protein Powder Organic Vanilla - Whey or Vegan, your choice
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 176 celcius.
- Line a tray with baking paper and put aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until consistency of cookie dough.(The dough should be moist enough so it doesn't become crumbly. If it starts feeling a little crumbly and not moist enough, just add a little more peanut butter. However, some peanut butters can be creamier than others. If the dough becomes a little too moist, just add a little more protein powder. You want the dough to be pliable and not breaking apart as you form the cookies)
- Wet your hands to keep the dough from sticking. Then scoop a large tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball with your hands.
- Flatten the ball between your palms and place onto the baking tray. Aim to make 12 cookies.
- Place into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. You know its about done when the edges of the cookies just slightly start to turn brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
Be prepared to enjoy a yummy, tasty, high-protein peanut butter cookie, ideal for a pre-workout energy boost, post-workout snack, or for those mid-afternoon munchies. A treat for kids and adults alike!