Tropical Coconut Protein Smoothie
This coconut smoothie is loaded with protein, nutrients and natural ingedients, guaranteed the best way to start the day or a light snack on a warm day!
Vegan, organic, delicious!
The base of this smoothie uses unsweetened coconut milk, perfect for making smoothies as the coconut flavour is not too strong, dairy-free, vegan and not loaded with any extra sugars. Added with 180 Nutrition's Superfood Protein Isolate in Coconut flavour, this packs a clean, nutritious, protein punch.
The addition of a frozen banana makes it smooth and creamy. No worries, the coconut won't be overpowered by the banana flavours. It just makes it yummy, ultra smooth. A tablespoon of honey just adds a hint of sweetness, but that's up to you.
Here's a tip; use really ripe bananas for that extra sweet boost. Add ice if the smoothie is too thick. Enjoy!
- 1 scoop of 180 Nutrition Superfood Protein Isolate - Vegan Coconut
- 1 cup unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp honey
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Pour smoothie into a large glass.
- Sprinkle some shredded coconut on top, if desired