Vanilla Protein Chia Kiwi Pudding
An all natural, tasty breakfast or dessert that is a sugar-free and gluten-free pudding recipe. Made vegan with Go Good Organic Vanilla Plant Protein.
Add Kiwi and pumpkin seeds for an extra burst of freshness and crunch.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 2 servings (60 g) of Go Good Orgnanic Vanilla Pea Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoon of honey (optional, add to taste for additional sweetness)
- For layering: Greek or coconut yogurt, sliced kiwi, and/or a sprinkling of pumpkin seeds!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, vanilla and chia seeds. Add the protein powder and honey if using. Allow it to thicken up slightly (~10-20 min) if you’d like to layer it, otherwise transfer it to 2-4 jars or reusable containers and pop them in the fridge for several hours or overnight to further thicken.
- Once the pudding has thickened, layer it with more yogurt, fresh fruit of choice, and some crunchy seeds or chopped nuts. It’s also great spooned over smoothie bowls or oatmeal.
- Enough for 3-4 persons. Enjoy within ~3 days.
Recipe is by Meg Silsby - Whollyum on behalf of Go Good.