This is our pure plant protein blended with organic vanilla beans. No allergens just stacks of veggie energy to kick-start recovery. A dairy-free delight packed with nutrients - so go on, give peas a chance!
Per serve (30 grams). 1kg = 33 servings.
Protein 23.2g . Carbs 2.5g . Fats 1.1g
Why Others Love This
- High protein to build lean muscle and boost performance
- Real organic flavours bursting with nutrients your body loves
- Naturally satiating, decreases your appetite and keeps you fuller for longer
- Fast absorbing, quickly digested! Excellent for exercise recovery
- Ultra low carbs and sugar, weight management made easy
- Absolutely nothing artificial so you can feel good using everyday
The Organic Advantage
More than just a 'flavour', our organic vanilla is an aromatic, anti-inflammatory powerhouse. A classic versatile flavour loaded with antioxidants that help to decrease the risk of inflammation and protect your body from the damage of harmful components such as free radicals and toxins.
With the benefits of real organic vanilla in every scoop when it comes to delivering authentic taste and functional performance, it just doesn't get any better.
Exceptionally good protein
Go Good Plant protein is sourced from world leading European Golden Peas. Pea Protein Isolate is a nutrient dense protein source that contains very little carbohydrates and fat.
A superior source of essential amino acids paired with hypo-allergenic properties (low allergen), Go Good plant protein delivers a tummy friendly vegetable delight your body can easily metabolise for improved and sustained health benefits.
- Pea Protein Isolate, Organic Vanilla Bean, Natural Vanilla Flavour and Thaumatin (natural sweetener).
- Gluten-Free / Soy-Free / GMO-Free / Dairy-Free
- Vegan friendly, nothing artificial, low carbs & sugar.
- Typically OK for pregnant or lactating women and children over 5.
- Please consult physician if you have any concerns.
How To Use
Shake or blend 2 scoops of Go Go pea protein powder + organic chocolate to 300ml of water, milk or nut milk. How easy is that? Alternatively, you can mix one scoop into your oats, smoothie or any healthy recipe.
Use the metal lid to securely close the canister and preserve your protein's freshness. Store in a cool dry place.
It's easy to mix with great taste. I recommend having it with regular or soy milk. Can be a little powdery when it's just water. But overall a fantastic product