- Australian Grass-fed Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
- 100% Organic
- Low sugar & low carbohydrate
- From $3.20 per serve
Per serve (40 grams). 1kg = 25 servings.
Protein 22.9g . Carbs 6.9g . Fats 4.8g
Why Others Love This
- Quickly Replace Poor Food Choices
- Made with Real Natural Ingredients
- Enjoy as Part of a Healthy Weight Management or Exercise Programme
- Feel satisfied for longer – 22.9g of protein per serve
- Go chemical free – 100% natural and loaded with good fats
- Keep it family friendly (great for kids and pregnancy!)
Best Used for
- Perfect for breakfast – No hunger pangs until lunch
- Real food in 30 seconds anytime
- Balanced blend for weight management (low in carbs)
- Natural sports nutrition (great for post workout recovery)
- Grass-fed Whey Protein Isolate
- Organic Flaxseed Meal
- Almond Meal
- Sunflower Kernels
- Organic Coconut Flour
- Organic Sesame Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Psyllium Husks
|Serving Size: 40g||Average Quantity Per Serve||Average Quantity Per 100g|
|Dietary Fibre (gm)||4.6||11.4|
|Fat, Total (gm)||4.7||11.7|
|– Saturated (gm)||1.2||3.1|
|Omega 3 (ALA)(mg)||600||1500|
|Omega 6 (mg)||680||1700|
How To Use
- Blend It: Simply mix 1 serve (40g) of Superfood Protein with your choice of milk or water, add your favourite fruit or veggies and blend for 30 seconds to make a delicious smoothie.
- Bake it: Use it to replace flour when baking to create amazing snacks, we’ve got hundreds of recipes online to show you how.
- Mix it: With your favourite breakfast bowl to add more protein, healthy fats and filling fibre. It’s a great addition to muesli, oats or simply yogurt and fruit.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also process products which may contain gluten, dairy, peanuts and other nuts.
First time trying out the product and didn’t expect it to taste so good!!! Now I’m taking it almost daily as a breakfast food and it’s so easy to prepare.
Absolutely delicious and healthy!
Execellent choice and taste. Will definitely recommend others to buy!
Go for this if you’re tired of the usual vanilla/choc flavors. Doesn’t taste artificial and goes well with just milk alone. Most importantly, all natural ingredients.