We’ve done you a great flavour. Blending European Golden Peas with organic chocolate beans. A dairy-free delight with the kick your body needs to stay energised and trim.
Per serve (30 grams). 1kg = 33 servings.
Protein 22.9g . Carbs 1.55g . Fats 1.3g
Why Others Love This
- High protein to build lean muscle and boost performance
- Real organic flavours bursting with nutrients your body loves
- Naturally satiating, decreases your appetite and keeps you fuller for longer
- Fast absorbing, quickly digested! Excellent for exercise recovery
- Ultra low carbs and sugar, weight management made easy
- Absolutely nothing artificial so you can feel good using everyday
The Organic Advantage
More than just a ‘flavour’, our organic raw cacao is an antioxidant powerhouse containing over 40x than that of blueberries. Labelled a superfood for its health benefits it is loaded with magnesium and sulphur to promote healthy hair, nails and skin.
With the benefits of real organic cacao in every scoop when it comes to delivering authentic taste and functional performance it just doesn’t get any better.
Exceptionally good protein
Go Good Plant protein is sourced from world leading European Golden Peas. Pea Protein Isolate is a nutrient dense protein source that contains very little carbohydrates and fat.
A superior source of essential amino acids paired with hypo-allergenic properties (low allergen), Go Good plant protein delivers a tummy friendly vegetable delight your body can easily metabolise for improved and sustained health benefits.
- Pea Protein Isolate, Organic Raw Cacao, Natural Chocolate Flavour and Thaumatin (natural sweetener).
- Gluten-Free / Soy-Free / GMO-Free / Dairy-Free
- Vegan friendly, nothing artificial, low carbs & sugar.
- Typically OK for pregnant or lactating women and children over 5.
- Please consult physician if you have any concerns.
How To Use
Shake or blend 2 scoops of Go Go pea protein powder + organic chocolate to 300ml of water, milk or nut milk. How easy is that? Alternatively, you can mix one scoop into your oats, smoothie or any healthy recipe.
Use the metal lid to securely close the canister and preserve your protein's freshness. Store in a cool dry place.
Delicious choc protein!
It tastes good when mixed with milk. I do not have to buy chocolate milk anymore! It is very easy to mix the powder with any beverage using the shaker bottle which I purchased too. A good deal not to be missed definitely!
Quick easy meal replacement
I like to quickly and conveniently stir-up the JustGood protein powder with three-quarter cup milk. About 5 teaspoons will do, not too sweet. A simple lunch replacement. Feel the 'energy' effects especially if you have a full day!