Our organic cacao beans do more than add great flavour. They're a superfood full of essential vitamins and minerals. So you get a protein punch and a tasty tune-up. Mix it up and chocs away!
Per serve (30 grams). 1kg = 33 servings.
Protein 21.9g . Carbs 2.7g . Fats 1.9g
Why Others Love This
- High protein to build lean muscle and boost performance
- Real organic flavours bursting with nutrients your body loves
- Naturally satiating, decreases your appetite and keeps you fuller for longer
- Fast absorbing, quickly digested! Excellent for exercise recovery
- Ultra low carbs and sugar, weight management made easy
- Absolutely nothing artificial so you can feel good using everyday
The Organic Advantage
Whey more than just a ‘flavour’, our organic raw cacao is an antioxidant powerhouse containing over 40x than that of blueberries. Labelled a superfood for its health benefits it is loaded with magnesium and sulphur to promote healthy hair, nails and skin.
With the benefits of real organic cacao in every scoop when it comes to delivering authentic taste and functional performance it just doesn’t get any better.
Exceptionally good protein
Go Good whey protein concentrate comes from grass-fed dairy cows. Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) is the least processed form of whey protein powder. Boasting a complete amino acid profile and containing minimal carbs and fat Go Good whey protein is packed full of macronutrients for optimal bioavailability to quickly refuel your muscles after exercise and recharge you when you need it most.
- Grass-Fed Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Raw Cacao, Thaumatin (natural sweetener), non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin.
- Gluten-free / Soy-free / GMO-free
- Vegetarian friendly, nothing artificial, low carbs & sugar.
- Typically OK for pregnant or lactating women and children over 5. Please consult physician if you have any concerns.
How To Use
Shake or blend 2 scoops of Go Good Whey Protein Powder + Organic Chocolate to 250ml of water, milk or nut milk. How easy is that? Alternatively, you can mix one scoop into your oats, smoothie or any healthy recipe.
Use the metal lid to securely close the canister and preserve your protein's freshness. Store in a cool dry place.
Bought the choc flavoured one 2 weeks back. Consumed it daily, by blending it with frozen bananas, milk and this powder. Pleasant tasting and looking forward to drinking it daily!