Small pods, big punch. Packed with nutrients, our organic vanilla isn't just a flavour everybody loves, it's a flavour that loves your body.
Per serve (30 grams). 1kg = 33 servings
Protein 22.6g . Carbs 1.7g . Fats 1.9g
Why Others Love This
- High protein to build lean muscle and boost performance
- Real organic flavours bursting with nutrients your body loves
- Naturally satiating, decreases your appetite and keeps you fuller for longer
- Fast absorbing, quickly digested! Excellent for exercise recovery
- Ultra low carbs and sugar, weight management made easy
- Absolutely nothing artificial so you can feel good using everyday
Exceptionally good protein
Go Good whey protein concentrate comes from grass-fed dairy cows. Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) is the least processed form of whey protein powder. Boasting a complete amino acid profile and containing minimal carbs and fat Go Good whey protein is packed full of macronutrients for optimal bioavailability to quickly refuel your muscles after exercise and recharge you when you need it most.
The Organic Advantage
Whey more than just a ‘flavour’, our organic vanilla is an aromatic, anti inflammatory powerhouse. A classic, versatile flavour loaded with antioxidants that help to decrease the risk of inflammation and protect your body from the damage of harmful components such as free radicals and toxins.
With the benefits of real organic vanilla in every scoop when it comes to delivering authentic taste and functional performance it just doesn’t get any better.
Grass-Fed Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Vanilla Bean, Thaumatin (natural sweetener), non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin.
- Gluten-free / Soy-free / GMO-free
- Vegetarian friendly, nothing artificial, low carbs & sugar.
- Typically OK for pregnant or lactating women and children over 5. Please consult physician if you have any concerns.
How to Use
Shake or blend 2 scoops of Go Good Whey Protein Powder + Organic Vanilla to 250ml of water, milk or nut milk. How easy is that? Alternatively, you can mix one scoop into your oats, smoothie or any healthy recipe.
StorageUse the metal lid to securely close the canister and preserve your protein's freshness. Store in a cool dry place.
Amazing how it helps with muscle recovery after exercising. Taste good, not overly sweet. I also tried the banana peanut butter smoothie recipe. So delicious!